Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day: 4? Maybe?

Some Arabic tea while dining with the ambassador, photo credit to Mohammed, http://malashri.blog.com/

Me, basking in the glory of Abdulaziz bin Abdul Rahman (Ibn Saud)
So I'm not entirely sure which day of the trip it is, but it is currently 6:15 PM on January 1 in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.  I only have 15 minutes to post and SO much to talk about.  Apart from a day-by-day plan of what all we've done, I really want to take some time to write some good critiques of what I've learned recently, but not tonight.  We just got back from a brief walk to the beach in Khobar and will soon be heading to a nearby museum.  Inshah allah, I'll be writing a darn good and long post tonight.  Happy new year everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Your Author

My photo
Troy, AL, United States
I am a Political Science student at Troy University in southeastern Alabama. I have been given fantastic opportunities to travel to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, among other brief trips, to study and glimpse other cultures. I believe there is much to be learned about other people while studying, and I want to share my experiences with you.