Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ready to Fill You in on Lebanon

I've now been back from my Spring Break in Lebanon and caught up enough on my assignments, limited they may be, and can take some time on a decent post and picture editing session.  I'll include my general and wisened perceptions of the country, pictures from all the cool stuff I did, and limited tips for what could be your own awesome trip to Lebanon. Once again, I shall direct you to my Instagram for other pictures.


Pigeon Rocks, as viewed from the sidewalk along the Corniche in Beirut, Lebanon

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Your Author

My photo
Troy, AL, United States
I am a Political Science student at Troy University in southeastern Alabama. I have been given fantastic opportunities to travel to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, among other brief trips, to study and glimpse other cultures. I believe there is much to be learned about other people while studying, and I want to share my experiences with you.